Great, you’ve got a domain name for your company. While they are easy to purchase, managing the domain can be difficult. Your domain name “www.yourbiz.com” will be renewed by Technology Coach. Annual renewal includes 1 year of name management (updating records, maintaining billing, etc)
What does Domain Name Renewal?
- Manage the records for you for 1 year. (Managing records means that if you need to set up email, connect a website to the name, change the location of the website, etc, we will do that for you).
- When your renewal date is approaching we will remind you.
- Domains will be renewed after 1 year unless you would like us to cancel them.
What else might I need?
- A domain name alone doesn’t let people find you. Renew your web hosting to keep your name live.
- Have new content or updates to your current website? We can help keep your brand up to date with a website refresh.
When Technology Coach manages your website name, you own the name. We are facilitating the purchase of the name, managing the records associated with that name, and providing billing and renewal details with the domain registrar. You will always have access to the name and can remove Technology Coach access at any time. Because of our values, we will never hold your website name hostage for non-payment, nor will we try to keep you from accessing the name. We will advise that you allow us to manage the records to ensure changes are set up properly, but you always retain ownership of the name itself.
The price of the name can vary and you will be responsible for the renewals. We will always advise you before adding anything to your bill.